- The content of the pages including tutorials is for your general information and use only.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You by use of this website acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- There are other images and graphics including but not limited to icons and slideshows found on the website which are NOTowned by New2HTML but are used under licenses which permit free commercial use. If any is governed under copyright or found under licenses which restricts use for such purpose send an email to email@example.com and it will be removed immediately. We appreciate developers who permit us to use their stuff under such free use licenses and in no way wish or intend to use something that is copyrighted.
- From time to time New2HTML may include links to other websites. These links serve as resources and are posted for your convenience to provide further information.
New2HTML does not necessarily endorse such website(s). We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
As an account holder, you have the ability to upload images including a profile image as well as portfolio images. You shall be solely responsible for submission of such content and must ensure you own such images or possess necessary licenses and permissions to upload / submit such content. You should NOT submit any copyrighted images to this website and should report anyone found doing this.
We have no tolerance for spam and you should desist from using New2HTML for the sole purpose of promoting another website. Any post on the website created with the intention of self promotion will be removed and the user is subject to have his / her account terminated.
Your account will be terminated if you are found in violation of the guidelines outlined in this document.